SAP Business One and ProcessForce: Process Manufacturing Done Right
SAP Business One offers standard manufacturing modules including inventory control, works order processing, Bill of Materials, Material Requirements Planning, resource scheduling, kitting and forecast planning.
These modules offer functionality for small to medium-sized manufacturing companies looking to get better control of the production planning and production process. But how does SAP Business One work for companies with more complex manufacturing requirements?
In this article, we are going to explore an integrated manufacturing solution for SAP Business One called ProcessForce.
A winning solution for process manufacturing
SAP Business One for manufacturing has been sold in many different industries – process and discrete manufacturing. For light / simple manufacturing processes the standard SAP Business One manufacturing modules work beautifully.
If you want to extend your SAP Business One manufacturing functionality you will no doubt be considering an integrated manufacturing solution.
One example of this is ProcesssForce manufacturing for SAP Business One. Built specifically for process manufacturing industries, PeocessForce utilizes the strengths of SAP Business One and builds additional functionality for a number of process-based industries:
- Food and Beverage;
- Applied sciences;
- Consumer products.
ProcessForce has been built “inside SAP Business One” using the SAP Business One Software Development Kit. This provides a seamless user experience to add to your core manufacturing components within the SAP Business One platform.
ProcessForce Manufacturing for SAP Business One: How it Works
SAP Business One provides the core ERP functionality that you would expect from a global ERP provider: financials, inventory control (including batch and serial number traceability), standard manufacturing modules, kitting, dashboard and KPI reporting and services.
ProcessForce for SAP Business One adds functionalities that are specific to the process manufacturing industry:
- Quality assurance/quality control. Test quality and report on the results. Sample reporting and QA process;
- Manufacturing routing through work centres. Manage work centers and resource allocation to work centers;
- Extended batch information and batch control. Further extending the standard SAP Business One batch control information;
- Ingredient declaration. Important for compliance in multiple process-based manufacturing industries;
- Compliance management. Information, data, reporting and processes to help with compliance (for example HACCP, ISO);
- Time reporting. Record time against work / jobs;
- Scheduling. Manufacturing scheduling to streamline the production process, resources and to identify bottlenecks
- Batch recall. Important in many process manufacturing industries
- Product traceability;
Expertly supported in Australia by the team at Leverage Technologies, ProcessForce could be the answer you are looking for when it comes to taking your manufacturing business to the next level.
Our manufacturing product experts would love an opportunity to meet with companies in process manufacturing industries to see how we can help you run your business better using SAP Business One and ProcessForce.
More about Leverage Technologies – the team at Leverage has been implementing and supporting SAP Business One in Australia since 2005. With extensive distribution and manufacturing experience across multiple industries, the team at Leverage can help you implement ERP Solutions to streamline your manufacturing processes.
Want to see ProcessForce for SAP Business One in action? Call us on 1300 045 046 or email email@example.com to schedule a demo today.