Enterprise Resource Planning “ERP” is a category of business-management software—typically a suite of integrated applications—that an organization can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including product planning, cost. manufacturing or service delivery. marketing and sales.”
So it stands to reason that when you business has grown to a certain size then your profitability, ability to grow, attract and keep great talented staff and increase your customer base can be severely restricted by poor internal systems and that great accounting software that got you started just isn’t enough to take you to the next step.
If you want to do any of the following things then you are ready for an ERP solution and will also help with the questions “What is SAP Business One”:
- Proactively grow your business by streamlining operations instead of reacting to the details of day-to-day tasks
- Respond quickly to customer needs by instantly accessing the information needed to make confident business decisions
- Eliminate redundant data entry and errors with a single, integrated solution and improve process efficiency, minimise costs and delays, and strengthen your bottom line
- Form closer customer relationships by gaining access to centralized information that makes it easier to manage customer communication and speeds up customer service
- Choose either an in-house or cloud deployment option and technology platform that best meets your needs
- Lower technology costs and get a quicker return on investment with a solution that can be implemented more quickly, maintained more easily, and learned with minimal training
Why does an ERP solution help you achieve these things?
Because modern ERP solutions are built with these goals in mind and have the functionality required to enable you to reach these objectives without expensive custom development and with the peace of mind that there are 1000’s of other customers like you that have chosen the same solution.
So, what is SAP Business One?
SAP knows that smaller and growing businesses have a unique set of business challenges that require a simple, quick and efficient way of solving them. SAP Business One is SAP’s flagship SME solution that has been built from scratch specifically for smaller and growing businesses. Because it is built from the ground up, there is no unnecessary complexity or administrative/management layer that could complicate processes. With some end user training and practice, SAP Business One is easy enough for anyone to use and with our guidance, we can help you get out all the possible benefits.